Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentine Heart XX

Hi Folks!  Hope you are all having a lovely Valentines Day.  For those of you who do not have anyone to share this day with, then here is a card for You!

 Hope you like it!

If you would like to see how I made it then please read on...


Tools For The Job

Using Archival - Cobalt, I stamped directly onto a Cream Card Blank.
Garden Heart Stamp - Clarity Stamp
Petals and Leaves shaded with Distress Markers - Faded Jeans, Weathered Wood and Stormy Sky
Oooops!  Forgot to put the Stormy Sky Pen in the picture!!!
I used a ProMarker - Cardinal Red  for the Roses
I also went over the Birds with Distress Marker - Chipped Sapphire.


Stamp and cut out a post-it note mask of the heart and cover image
Frame Stencil -Clarity Stamp
Tape Outer Square Stencil, centered over card

 Then place Inner Square Stencil over Masked Heart.  Remove only 3 bits of tape from Outer Stencil to form a hinge so that you can check the the Inner Square is still in place or you can tape the inner Square down (as in Picture below) and move the tape when you need to stamp in that area.

Random Secondary Stamping Distress Ink - Stormy Sky
Small Matrix Feather - Clarity Stamp


We end up here!
If you feel you need to add any more feathers, 
the taped Outer Stencil comes back into play to re-center the Inner Square


I used the Outer Stencil to add shading to the corners and I also added shading using the Mask by dragging Distress - Stormy Sky of the mask and in a circular motion around the Stencil
I hand drew two shaky lines around the inner square using Faded Jeans and shaded that in with Stormy Sky
I added two Kisses with the Faded Jeans Marker


I then added Anita's 3D Glaze to the Rose Petals, the Birds and the Kisses
I glazed each Petal separately...this gives a bit more dimension to the flower
I used the end of a cocktail stick to help move the glaze around to get into the finer points.
I used the cocktail stick to go over the Kisses



Close up of Feather and Line Details

I Secondary Stamped the Feather on the inside of the card using the Stormy Sky.  I also stamped the Feather onto the back of the envelope.

All items sourced from Claritystamp Limited 

apart from Anta's 3D Glaze, Post - it Notes, Makeup Sponge, Card Blank 

If you have stuck with this till the end then I thank you very much indeed.

Hugs and lots of Love

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment