Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Wednesday 17 December 2014

Another Winter Warmer!

Hi Folks!  Well time is certainly running fast this year, it's nearly over and I still haven't finished all my Christmas cards!
I have another Christmas Jumper card to show you.  I am even more happier with this one!


Right here we go, this is how I made it!

I stamped the Jumper onto Cream Satin Card with Denim Adirondack Ink and then sprinkled on Clear Embossing Powder and Heat Set from underneath.
I then placed my own Circle Mask onto the Card and then on top of that I placed the Jumper Mask (outer piece).
I covered up the arms with post-it notes and started building up my pattern.  I moved the notes and covered up the body to get the stamping on the sleeves.  I then removed the outer mask and replaced it with the inner part for the actual Jumper.




I stamped the Forest Ridge into place.  I then dabbed some Denim onto my Clarity Blending Mat and using a make-up sponge put in a little shading around the Jumper - pulling the ink from the mask onto the card.  I used the sponge to build up a bit shading for the sky and shading for the snow.  




Before removing the Jumper Mask, I used my Clarity Stencil brush to go around the Circle lightly.  I then took a White Pilot Pen to put in a bit of snow here and there.
I removed the Circle Stencil and Jumper Mask then proceeded to layer up using Clarity Blue Pearl Paper (7" x 7") and a patterned paper from my stash.  Now I have only used ONE piece of the Blue Pearl Paper.  Because I use the Perfect Layers Rulers I was able to cut very precisely to achieve this.


I used the Christmas Greetings from my Bespoke Set of Christmas Stamps and made a little tag which I attached to the first two layers with a blue and white Twine.  (I shaded the tag a little with some of the ink that was left on the Blending Mat).  

So that is another one off my list!

I hope you like it!

Hugs 
Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment