Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Sunday 23 February 2014

Love and Romance

We all like a bit of Love and Romance and of course February is the month that we all concentrate on to show someone special our feelings.  I am no different from anybody else and this little card is how I have expressed myself!

I began with taking a piece of White Card and attaching my new 6 x 6 Seaweed Stencil from Clarity Stamp to the back.  I then ran this through my Bigshot.  I taped this onto a piece of copy paper (leaving the stencil in place underneath...I simply forgot to take it out)  I shaded around the edges with Red ink from my Ranger Big n Juicy red ink pad using an Ink Duster. I stamped Small Birch Leaves randomly. I also stamped in the sentiment Loved You Yesterday...



At this stage I took a make-up sponge and darkened all around the edges. I then took my Pro Marker - Poppy and drew in some small hearts.  I also added some Satin Hearts which I coloured using the Pro Marker.  The hearts came from a pink ribbon and some of the inserts were still attached so I made good use of them.

I trimmed my image and once again using my Pro Marker I took it along the edges.  I mounted this onto White Card, added an insert (can't show you as it is personal).  Then hunted through my stash for an envelope to fit.  Then I have had to wait to write my post as I had no internet for nearly a month!  The card looks quite pink here but in real life it is red...promise!   Note to self! Have to get that lighting adjusted.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:

Clarity Stamp challenge 12    http://claritystampchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/challenge-12.html             

No comments:

Post a Comment