Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Tuesday 31 December 2013

Reindeer Landscape Picture

Hi Folks!  Well it's nearly time for "The Bells"  as we say in Scotland.  2014 quickly looming in!  I hope that you all have a wonderful start to the new year and that you are all able to be with the one's that you love.

I am going to sneak in a last post for a competition before the end of the year.  It is for my favourite challenge at  http://claritystampchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ .  The final challenge of the year is 'Scene Building' and this is my entry.

This piece is an Ink on Canvas.  Stamped using only Clarity Stamps.  I have used my favourite Tree and Leaves stamps along with my collection of Reindeer Stamps.  I have used Memento Summer Sky...for the sky. Memento Pistachio for the Background landscaping.  Archival Coffee and Memento Olive Grove for the Beech Leaves.  Coffee for the Reindeer.  Olive Grove for the trees and shrubbery in the foreground.

I achieved the shading with the aid of my trusty supply of torn copy paper and makeup sponges.  When the project was dry I mounted the canvas onto a Plastic Clip Frame.  ( these are the frames that you tape your canvas too then fold the already scored edges back, thus stretching your canvas ).
close-up of clouds

                             
List of stamps used:
Beech Leaf
Lone Spruce mini
Large Larch
Small Larch
Scotch Pine
Deer Scape
Grasses 1
Winter Wonderland Set
Making a Point Set

So as it is now 31st december 2013 this is definitely my last post of the year and once again I would like to wish all my Crafting friends out there a Very Happy New Year!

Hugs and Kisses to all

Emma xxx


 http://claritystampchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/challenge-10.html

No comments:

Post a Comment