Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Monday 2 December 2013

Comment Candy Win

Hi Folks!  Well as you will know if you read my post and that of Barbara Gray, I recently became the first Winner of the Comment Candy for her new Blog.  I won a £50 Clarity Stamp Gift Voucher.  So after being pleasantly (understatement) surprised I went about choosing what I would like.  As soon as my Gift Voucher arrived in a lovely handmade card I had to re-think what I wanted...so much loveliness to choose from...a couple of hours later I had made my final choices.  I placed a call into Clarity Stamp and spoke to a very lovely lady who was extremely helpful.  (I am really sorry, but I didn't get her name...I was too excited) My order placed and late this afternoon they arrived.

New Rose panel Stencil

Splodge-A-Mask Rectangles Stencil

Douglas Mask

Fucshia Set (3 Stamps) (1 Lge Handle)

Remountable Winter Wonderland Set (5 stamps)

Long Grass (1 Handle)

Long Grass Flowerheads (6 Stamps)

Scottish Castle (1 Handle)

Remountable Edelweiss Mini

Ultra Fine Pro Marker Nibs (3 nibs)


So I am one Happy Crafter who is off to play....mmm...yup I know what's first.

But before I go, there is another Blog Candy Offer from Barbara.  The following message is from her Blog and remember...You got to be in it to win it!

Good luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs Emma xx



So let me think...
Blog Candy round Christmas.....
Leave a comment any day and as often as you like between now and Friday 13th (my lucky day! I was born on Friday 13th!),
and I will pick a random winner to send a smashing
Clarity Stencil Hamper to! You should go and check our hampers on the website; lovely gifts and great value!

But be sure to leave a lovely, uplifting and positive message; I believe that if you think and you speak positive, 
you act and you do positive. 


 love,

No comments:

Post a Comment