Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Wednesday 27 November 2013

Sending you Sunshine

Where has the day gone?  One minute I was sitting making more christmas cards, then around 3pm my mail was delivered.  The next thing I know it was after 8pm!  What happened?...Well I will tell you!..I received a £50 gift voucher from Barbara Gray of Clarity Stamps for winning her first Comment Candy from her New Blog, http://barbaragrayblog.blogspot.co.uk/

My £50 Gift Voucher inside
I of course spent the next few hours making a list of what I wanted to get from Clarity Stamp.  It was tough going...there is so much to choose from.  I had to come away and get a coffee at one point and then go back to see if I had changed my mind.  So what did I choose?  Well I am going to keep that to myself for now as I will post pictures along with a bit of gloating when my parcel arrives, but I did put on my list a couple of Stencils, a couple or three Stamp Sets and three single Stamps.  So obviously with the time just disappearing I was too late to get the order in today (Tuesday) which means I will have to get on it first thing in the morning

There is still an even bigger giveaway, a £100 Clarity stash. To qualify for that one, you have to attach the Giveaway Button to your Blog (you can link to he Blog from the Button down on the Right Side of my Blog), leave a comment that you have done so and when the Blog reaches 700 Followers the draw will be made.  So why not give it a go and join up.  You will not only have a chance of winning but you will also be treated to some wonderful demo's, lots of tips and an insight into Barbara Gray and Clarity Stamp.  Well worth a visit!

Hope to see you there...Happy Crafting!

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment