Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Sunday 6 October 2013

Vintage Piece Number two

Hi Folks!  That's me finished with the first lot of artwork for my friends new home.  I have made her three little pieces for her bedroom.  I have already blogged about one of them (Vintage Challenge) and here is the picture of piece two.
The central image is a larger version of 'La Petit Musique' from Clarity Stamp.  I do not know what this one is called as it was an EBAY job lot purchase.  (this version has the added attraction of the birds, plant and moon/sun in the background, I just love it) 
The corner stamp is the Large Art Nouveau Corner from Clarity Stamp. 

I stamped the image onto stretched canvas using Plum Adirondack ink.  Using my promarkers I coloured the image thus:  Blush for the flesh (of course), Maroon for the hair, Plum for the dress and for the Art Nouveau corner.  I used Coral for the foliage and Canary for the birds. I coloured the moon in Rose Pink.  I used my Blender pen around the outside of the moon to give it a bit of a halo effect.

I then covered the image with a mask that I had made and using my ink duster and Plum Adirondack ink shaded the background, putting a bit more at the corners.

I removed the mask and decided to put more colour to the stocking that the lady is wearing to give it a bit more definition and a little bit of shading under her chin and that was that piece finished.

Piece three coming soon. Hugs to all !



No comments:

Post a Comment