Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Monday 7 October 2013

Vintage piece number 3

Hi once again Folks!  Last piece in this little trilogy for my friend and once again using Clarity Stamps.  You can tell they are my favourite of all the stamps out there in the crafting world!

In this last little piece I used the Large Amethyst stamp and Plum Adirondack ink.  I then coloured the image with Promarkers but this time I used them with my Ultra Fine Nibs. 

Using these nibs on stretched canvas gives you the effect of very tiny strokes which gives the impression that you have painted in oils or acrylics which in turn gives your picture a lot more texture.

The colours I used were: Plum and Leaf Green for the
flowers, Maroon for the dress, Gold for the cushion, Spice for the back of the seat and Henna for the arms of the seat.

I used Maroon for her hair touching it here and there with my Blender to give highlights and Blush for the flesh.

I stamped and then cut out a mask to cover the central image and used Pearlescent Crimson - Brilliance ink with my Ink Duster to cover the background.

I stamped Large Ivy in each corner using Pearlescent Crimson - Brilliance ink. Then using a combination of Ink duster and Foam Pad and Plum Adirondack ink I shaded in the corners and edges of the work.

So now that these little pieces are done I can get on with some larger pieces for my friend ( I have a whole wall to cover for her....I think I am going to be busy for a little while).

Hope you are all well and Happy crafting everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment