Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Wednesday 2 October 2013

Vintage Challenge update!

Hi Folks!  Just a little update, blowing my own trumpet here!  My entry for the Vintage Challenge with Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog for September has been chosen by the lovely Design Team Ladies to be in the TOP 5 Favourites (Thank you VERY VERY  much Ladies)  this is the 2nd time for me and I am obviously really happy about it.  (you can tell by the big grin on my face) (Oh and I got a new Blinkie for my Blog for this).
Congratulations to the Winner #35 Angela Simpson, and congrats to the other ladies who were picked to be in the TOP 5....#9 Linda Barton , #18 Hermina Speksnijder, #37 Julie Wheatman, and #45 Julie Rose  who all made lovely cards.

Good Luck to all in the next challenge WINTER.

Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment