Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Thursday 18 July 2013

More Embellishments in Metal



These are just a selection of Metal (Foil) Embellishments that I will be using on my Christmas cards this year.
 
The leaves are great for adding behind any kind of flower and the thicker the foil the better they will stand up to shaping and of course postage.
 
I have a good collection of them now in metal and also in various colours of vellum (to make them look even more delicate.)  So glad I have a supply of little bags to keep them all organised.





This Fairy has very delicate wings and the Die comes with another piece so that you can cut out just the shape of the main wing and attach it to the back.  This of course can be anything from card to vellum, plain or patterned.
 
 
 
 





These are just two of the scrolls that I will be using also.  I have them in metal, card, acetate and this year I am going to try to shrink some of them (the one in black is shrink plastic)  I think I may have to do this one in the oven....will let you know how it turns out.





I have also been busy making other metal embellishments that I will use in my card making.  Once I had my Bigshot out I couldn't stop...got all these ideas for making things with the embellishments. Now I just have to get organised and get on with them, no more playing around.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment