Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Thursday 18 July 2013

Finished Landscape


 Hi Folks!  So here is the latest landscape in inks from me.  This one is on Canvas and it is all done with stamping.  More specifically Clarity Stamps
Handmade By Emma Burns




I have only used two inks and my ink duster to achieve the shading that I wanted along with the help of copy paper to make hills.  I also used my splodge mat to blend the black archival and the blue distress ink to give a more distressed feel to the sky.
I am pleased with the effect on the canvas paper as from a distance it looks like snowfall especially on the larger trees to the front. 
The canvas measures 35 x 20 cm


No comments:

Post a Comment