Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Wednesday 24 July 2013

Birdhouse ATC Card

Hi Folks. Hope you are all well and busy crafting away.

My latest card creation for all to see was made using the items opposite.  (I left out the Versamark pen from the photo oops!). Sea foam White Embossing Powder, Stencil Tape, Post-it note masks, Heat Gun, Ink Duster, makeup sponge, copy paper (torn in half to make hills) 3 ATC's from the set I got from Clarity Stamp  I used Pitch Black Adirondack and Archival Brilliance Pearlescent Crimson ink.


I used the complete set of stamps from Lesson 18 - Birdhouse set from Clarity Stamp (I was determined to use every stamp).

The picture is of my sample sheet for my records as the full set comes with the Bird table already mounted while the other stamps in the set are re-mountable.

I keep my Clarity Stamps on sheets of acetate once I take a sample print then store them in A4 poly pockets in a large binder

I keep all my other clear stamps in A5 pockets and binders






So what did I do.......

.........a Triptych


















This is the end result after a lot of masking and a little bit of shading with my ink duster and my makeup sponge.  Click on the pictures to enlarge and you will see that there is even a moon in there too. Although I stamped each one separately, I made sure that at some points the stamping and the shading would match up.
After removing all the stencil tape, I took my Versamark pen and went around the edge of each ATC individually before dipping in to the embossing powder, which I then set in place using my heat gun.
 
I layered each ATC using my perfect layers ruler with some pink patterned paper.  I attached ATC 1, then ATC 3 to the base card using double sided tape and I put foam pads on ATC 2 which I then centred between the other two ATC's.  To make the Base Card I used an A4 sheet of white card folded lengthwise which I trimmed a little bit before layering up.

p.s. As I wanted to make the fence continue but not look the same, I cut up and mixed up two of the Fence Masks before arranging them on my ATC's.  After all the inking was finished with I took a Black Micron Pen around all the masked fence area to simulate the same effect as that of the fence that is on the Bird House Stamp.



No comments:

Post a Comment