Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Sunday 16 June 2013

Get well #2 Decoupage

Hello again. After finishing the last Get Well card I was asked if I could do something similar for a young lady who had suddenly been taken ill so I changed colours added another stamp and made a Decoupage Teddy and bouquet. 

I Stamped out the Teddy 4 times, once onto Theuva Card and the rest onto Super Smooth Decoupage paper using Hobbycraft Ink Pad - Metallic Lavender.   I covered the Teddy stamp with my mask (glad I kept it) stamped up the other images in the same sequence as I did for the last get well card.  I then covered the fence with its mask and stamped up the Hollyhock stamp from Clarity Stamp lesson 18 set.

On the main image I coloured in the small flowers in the bouquet with uni-ball Pen - Sparkling Violet.  The main flowers I used a Promarker - Lilac.


While that was drying I then went on to colour in the Bows with the uni-ball pen and the flowers with the promarker on the Teddies that were to be cut out for the decoupage element. 

I also decided to stamp out the sentiment on to printable Vellum.  I left this to dry for a while - more to do with the ink being metallic.  time for a cuppa again. 




 Once dry I used a two needle Pergamano tool to pierce all around and inside the sentiment.

I then cut out the inside of the sentiment first then went on to cut out the outside edge.



After putting double sided tape on to the back of the main image I then built up the decoupage using foam pads.  I did have to cut the pads down to size using my craft knife to fit the smaller flowers in the bouquet.  I attached this image  to a 6 x 6 " Silky Smooth Cream Card and then attached the sentiment using a clear gel craft glue.  I then made an envelobox using 24.5 x 24.5 cm white envelope paper and my Crafters Companion ultimate pro case.

Brayer
Double sided tape
Stencil Tape
Double sided Foam Pads
Ink Pad
uni-ball
Promarker
Copy paper
Theuva Card
Silky Smooth Card cream
Super Smooth Decoupage Paper
Ruler
Craft knife
Parchment Scissors
Pergamano 2 needle, 1 needle

Clarity Stamp Lesson 18
 Hollyhock
 Flying Birds
 Fence
 Foliage Branch

Clarity Stamp ATC stamp
 Fern

Car Boot Purchase
 Teddy with bouquet

Ebay Purchase
 Get Well

and of course the masks I made from post-it notes and one for the moon ( I used a bit of silicon frosting that was left over after covering my bathroom window and a circle die - cart-us and Bigshot


No comments:

Post a Comment