Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Sunday 5 July 2015

Another Groovi Sunday

Hi Folks! Hope you are all well and having some nice summer weather.  The 1st Sunday in the Month is always a Barbara Gray from Claritystamps ltd, two hour show on createandcraft.tv here in the UK.  This morning we were treated to another fabulous show with Barbara and the lovely presenter Leoni Pujol.
Today we saw the new Groovie Plates, some fantastic new christmas word stamps and some new Wee Christmas Folk.  Fabulous. All available from the Claritystamp website.
This also means that I can now show you my Groovi Design Team Samples.  I have two lots to show you as the first ones up were for the Christmas Special on createandcraft.tv, but as the products sold out in about 3 minutes (seriously - they are that great) Barbara was not allowed to show the DT cards or do some of the Demos she had planned....sshh! But it was quite funny as the presenters didn't know what to do.
So First up are from the TV show on the 18th of June
These featured the New Christmas Rounds, Groovi Doves and Groovi Deer Plates
Doves with Faux Stitched Border

Gilded Peace, Olive Branch

Deer Noel

Doves, Holly, Spiral Border

Christmas Deer, Holly

Holly Cut-away, Holly Verse

Dove Olive Branch, Happy Christmas

Next up Feature the New Snowflake Groovi Plates along with 2 New Long Groovi Plates, one which has a new smaller alphabet, numbers and bunting.
The other sports a lovely Spruce Branch with 6 Baubles to use as decoration.
I did make a box using this Plate, unfortunately although it could be seen on the TV...I forgot to take a final picture....I will just have to make it again!
Snowflake, Spruce Branch

Let it Snow Shaker Card, Olive Branch

Trees, Landscape Oval, Santa's Car

Snowflakes, Christmas Bunting

Merry Christmas, Dove, Dotted Oval

Joy, Peace, Noel

Noel, Snowflakes

I hope you like them.  If anyone wishes me to Blog a tutorial on any of the cards, please feel free to leave a message and I will do so.

I do have two Blog Posts to do first though.
The first will be about making a photo style corner for those that do not or cannot get a corner punch.
The second post will show how the Oval with Santa's Car was made.
Hopefully I will have these done by Monday

Until then, enjoy what is left of Sunday and

Happy Crafting

Hugs
Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment