Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Wednesday 10 December 2014

Winter Warmer!

Hi Folks!  Well I don't know about where you all live but the weather is atrocious down my way.  Very Cold, wet and very very windy!  So here is a lovely Christmas Jumper to keep you warm!


This picture  shows the stamps that I used making this card. This is the first time that I have used the Jumper Stamp set and my Personalised Dickens Script Stamps from Clarity Stamp and I have to say I am really chuffed with both sets.There is a lot more to both sets so follow the links for more details and to see the full sets. The Holly Wrap stamp is from Clarity Stamp too.  








This picture shows all the bits that I used along with the stamps to make the card.  So what do we have...
Cable Knit Stencil, Own Circle Stencil,
Big n Juicy Red ink pad, Adirondack - Meadow, Promarker - Poppy, Stencil Brush,
Perfect Layers Ruler, Double sided Tape, Masking Tape, Craft knife, scissors.
Copy paper and Theuva Card.




Step 1 )  Attach Circle Stencil to Theuva Card (cut into a square) with masking tape. Ink up Jumper with the Red ink and stamp into circle.  Cover Jumper with Mask.

Step 2) Attach Cable knit Stencil over the top. Dust lightly with the Adirondack and stencil brush.  Remove Cable knit stencil.

Step 3)  Remove the Jumper Mask and using Meadow, stamp in the pattern on the Jumper.  Then take a Poppy Promarker (with a fine nib) and colour in the jumper.

Step 4)  Remove the circle stencil and stamp pattern around the outer edge. Then stamp in the Holly Wrap stamp.

Step 5)  Mat and layer onto red card.  Stick image to backing card / paper with the double sided tape then use the perfect layers ruler and craft knife to get a perfect border.  Then attach to a Blank Card with strong double sided tape.

(To get a perfect match in the colours of red I used the chisel end of my poppy promarker on thin card before layering)

Step 6)  Using the lovely bespoke Dickens Script stamp message on insert (or if making a few of the same it might be quicker to just stamp the greeting directly onto the card)

Step 7)  Photograph work but try not to wait until it is too dark or the lights have fused (again!) in craft room.  Have a quick break and onto the next card!

I hope you like this, please feel free to leave a comment.

Hugs to all!

Emma x



No comments:

Post a Comment